http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 03, 2010

AP Video: Erykah Badu Charged Over "Window Seat" Nude Video Shoot in Dallas 



More on this f-ckery via MTV.com.

I still think the video is incredible and I'd say that even if she didn't have that donkey!

Bonus:

From producer, Spoolwork:

"I’m a Brooklyn-based musician and DJ and I wanted to pass along a remix I put together for Erykah Badu’s song “Real Thang.” Erykah Badu originally made the vocal track available for a remix contest in 2008 that was supposed to promote the upcoming release of the song as a single, but the track ended up getting shelved and never seeing the light of day..."



Erykah Badu - Real Thang (Spoolwork Remix)
[mp3 download]

Follow - @Spoolwork | @FatbellyBella

[mp3 via Spoolwork]

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button