http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rich Kidd Live Performance at The Clipse Show 



If I had to put money on it, I'd say that this kid is gonna be next to blow, producer-wise out of Toronto. But I think he has a bigger vision than just that.

I was actually at this show and I have to admit I'm not sure I loved-loved his performace like that, but you can tell he's thinking big like a certain other producer just a few short years ago. He had a live drummer and a sick keyboardist on stage with him as well as two very swaggerific back-up singers, a DJ (DJ Wristpect) and a hype man. Truth be told, pound-for-pound he was kind of killing the Clipse's show as far as pure stage craft and visual to look at and he was just an opener that most people didn't seem to even be that familiar with. Watch this kid 'cos whatever he does, win or lose, it'll be at least interesting....

Friend Rich Kidd on MySpace HERE.

[via TOFlo.com]

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button