http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 18, 2010

New music: The Boogeyman (TBM) – The Burn on Flow 93.5 (March 16th 2010) 

The Boogeyman,TBM,The Burn,Mixtape,Flow 93,5

I don't normally post radio mixshow mixes unless they're vintage or exceptional. I happend to hear this live the other night and dude was SMASHING it (or I was just amenable or in a really good mood!). Here's the track listing:

Richie Sosa feat. Mayhem Morearty – My City
Tona feat. Richie Sosa & JD Era – See Me In Ya City
Bishop Brigante feat. JD Era & Drake – Shorty Grinidin’
JD Era – Friday 13th
Drake – City Is Mine
Drake – Over
P. Reign – In The Hood
Blake Carrington feat. Rich Kidd & Kemikal – Everybody’s Watching Me
A-Game – Airplanes
Frankie Payne – Give Thanks
Tona feat. Rich Kidd & Lokz – I Got U

Download it The Boogeyman (TBM)The Burn Mix on Flow 93.5 (March 16th 2010) HERE. [zshare link]

Jusge for yourself and tell me if I'm crazy or not....

Follow The Boogeyman on twitter HERE.

[via CityonmyBack.com]

Labels: , , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button