http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 05, 2010

New artist: Dice The Nicest - I'm Dope + EPK 



This dude did an effective job of stalking connecting with me via Facebook and twitter. Other artists don't get any ideas, this is a one-time thing. I've been pretty clear on how to send music to this blog: read HERE and HERE. I'm posting this because the malaise about the current state of west coast hip hop has been growing - read DJ Skee and Ice Cube on the subject.

DOWNLOAD Dice The Nicest - "I'm Dope" [usershare links: stream | MP3]

So after hearing that track, is this rapper from L.A./West Covina dope like he claims?? Can Dice The Nicest help save the day for the once-dominant Left coast? Weigh in in the comments section below....


Online:

Dice The Nicest
- twitter | myspace | bandcamp

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button