http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 12, 2010

Video: The Toronto Urban Blog Scene Discussed 



Round table discussion over at Flow 93's OTA Live about how the blog scene and increased use of social media in Toronto has helped put the city on the map and showcase its urban music scene on a local, national and international stage.

Shout to CityonmyBack.com, The Real Frequency, TOFlo.com, I Luv Lola, 1LoveTO, HustleGRL, Del Cowie and the rest of my fellow T.dot representers who I regularly swipe from (the ones I know about I have listed in my T.dot blogroll in the menu bar at left)

In fact, I think whatever posts I'm gonna do for the rest of today are gonna be T.dot and Canada-orientated. I might get one more in then I gotta go for a run though!

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button