http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 25, 2010

New music: P Reign - In My Hood 

Photobucket

This ain't strictly my thing but it sounds like the kind of hip hop that's winnning right now. The lost track from DJ Khaled's Victory album? Here's the official plug:

"After his successful first single "Money in my pocket", Canadian rapper P Reign returns with another smash hit. This time, combining efforts with producer T-Minus [Ludacris' "How Low"] P Reign delivers "In My Hood" a catchy yet powerful song reminiscing about his youth growing up in the hood. "It's a tale of personal experiences," P Reign states. "I know people can relate to it." Having worked with several producers in Canada already, getting together with T-Minus was a no brainer. "T- minus to me is one of the top producers in Canada and we've both heard so many good things about each other so we were both excited to finally get to work together.""

DOWNLOAD P Reign - "In My Hood" [usershare mp3 links: stream | download]


Online:

P Reign
- Twitter | Myspace

[via the homegirl, Lola]

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button