http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Music and EPK from Emilio Rojas 



This dude has pretty much been a textbook standard Blog Rapper over the past few years, but I don't think I've posted anything from him more than a handful of times, if ever!

However, I heard his "Bold And Arrogant" track on DJ Enuff's afternoon drive mix show a few weeks back and thought it was amazing. Despite googling "rap song sampling arrogant + Queen Latifah" though, I couldn't figure out the name of the song or who did it. So much for SEO optimization! I think the only reason I did end up figuring it out was when Enuff pre-announced the remix about a week ago. Hey, when you play it, say it because I really don't have time to play every record eblasted into my inbox or posted by the (too many) rap blogs I read skim through in my RSS reader.


Listen:

Emilio Rojas feat. Styles P & Asher Roth - "Bold & Arrogant (Remix)" [usershare mp3 links: stream | download via Nah Right]

Emilio Rojas - "Bold & Arrogant" (original version) [usershare mp3 links: stream | download via OnSMASH]

[video EPK directed by Court Dunn via Thisis50]

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button