http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 15, 2010

New mixtape: Erik Flowchild - The Chixtape 



I was diggin' this dude's track, "Okay" when I heard it at HustleGRL.com but figured I'd wait for the whole mixtape before posting. Here's the plug for it:

"What's up Flowchildren !?!!

The Chixtape is a concept I came up with back in high-school...and it is by no means a mushy-gushy I-love-you-like-cooked-food kinda thing. It goes without saying that relationships (and male/female interactions in general) have their ups and downs. By compiling these tracks (new AND old) I tried to scratch the surface on some of my experiences...and the experiences of people around me (as inspiration comes from anywhere).

There's been a bit of confusion about the "special features" that I have records with. Joe Budden, Big Sean, and Chrisette Michele are all on "The Delivery Boy", not The Chixtape. This project was just to give you guys something to hold on to and something for me to do as I wait for these amazing artists to send me what I need left from them.

Here it is.

"Learn to Love Smart, You Could Stall Tears."

- Flow!
"


Download the Erik Flowchild - The Chixtape mixtape HERE. [usershare link]

Get the track listing on the back cover HERE.

If, like me, you're leery of downloading full mixtapes from cats you've never heard of before though, here's that track, "Okay" to preview him by:

Erik Flowchild - "Okay" [usershare mp3 links: stream | download]


[h/t: @DviousMindZ]

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button