http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 25, 2010

Mariah Carey feat. Trey Songz - Inseparable (remix) 

Mariah Carey,Mariah Carey

I know this been out forever in blog time but I just got up on it semi-recently via the radio then I saw this magazine cover today which prompted me to post it. I love it - the song and magazine cover image. That's the BEST I’ve seen her look in a long, long time. She actually looks like a real person and still beautiful, in fact better than her normal overly made-up, over-stylized diva image.

Download:

Mariah Carey feat. Trey Songz
- "Inseparable (remix)" [usershare mp3 links: stream | download]

Read The Observer article HERE.

[image via the.LIFE files / Mariah Daily]

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button