http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 28, 2009

The Real Frequency Top 25 Hip-Hop Albums of the Decade 



Featuring Kardinal Offishall who joined the TRF crew to co-host and discuss their countdown of the Top 25 Hip-Hop Albums of the past Decade!

Before you blast off on their list they want you to consider that the following criteria was used to build the list:

1. ARTISTRY: Did the album move you in a completely different way with the beats and rhymes?

2. IMPACT: Would the 2000's have been the same without this album?

I think their list is pretty good actually! Mine would be different - in fact, the one I submitted to the Passion of the Weiss is way different although not sure I'd submit the same list today. Speaking of which, I guess I better get on my year-end and (groan) decade-end lists (really??) before the end of the year arrives and too much time lags.

Get an mp3 of the full TRF show with songs from each album HERE.


[via TRF]

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button