http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

J. Period & Nneka - The Madness (Onye-Ala) mixtape 

J. Period,Nneka

This also dropped on Dec. 15:

"The Madness (Onye-Ala) includes exclusive new tracks from M-1 (Dead Prez), Jay Electronica, Zumbi (Zion I), Rakaa (Dilated Peoples), Aceyalone (Freestyle Fellowship), General Steele (Boot Camp Clik) & Talib Kweli."

Download the J. Period & Nneka mixtape, The Madness (Onye-Ala) HERE. [direct zip file]

My fellow Connoisseur of Culture, Stone from The Couch Sessions put me up on this chica well before the buzz on this mixtape began plus J. Period makes great mixtapes so I'm curious to check this out but I'm way behind on my music....


Online:


Nneka | J. Period

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button