http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 02, 2009

Download Mr. Mo's Party Favors Throwback R&B Mixtape 

Photobucket

Here's the plug:

"Back in August, I had the pleasure of meeting Killah Priest from the Wu-Tang family in El Paso, TX. My friend had introduced us and she had hopped on a short leg of his "Legend of the Lions" tour as his photographer. As they were coming back, they decided to stay in El Paso for one more night. I invited them to come out to the lounge I spun at for some drinks & dinner. Priest and his DJ (DJ Notion from Austin,TX) stopped by for a bit and Priest enjoyed what I played. He asked for a mix, so I finally got around to doing one. The mix is called Party Favors, which basically contains a bunch of classic party staple tracks from artists such as Zhane, William DeVaughn, Dam-Funk, SWV, Soul For Real and more."

See the full track listing on the back cover art HERE.

True story: members of Soul For Real came to my 30th birthday with the DJ (even though they weren't invited) - and nobody cared that they were there!

Check out Mr. Mo's Party Favors Mixtape streaming below:



Mr. Mo- "Party Favors" (Full Mix) by MrMoMusic


Or download it HERE. [zip file via get.dropbox]


Online:

Mr. Mo
- myspace | twitter

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button