http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 30, 2009

New mixtape: Lil Wayne - No Ceilings 

Lil Wayne

In case you've been under a rock for the past 3 days....

Track listing:

01. Swag Surf
02. Ice Cream
03. D.O.A.
04. Skit feat. Gudda Gudda
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up feat. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag (Remix)
10. I Think I Love Her feat. Tyga & Shanell
11. Skit feat. Shanell
12. Wayne On Me
13. I’m Good feat. T- Streets
14. Poke Her Face feat. Jae Millz
15. Run This Town
16. I Got No Ceilings
17. Skit End
18. No Ceilings feat. Birdman
19. Oh Let’s Do It
20. Single
21. Sweet Dreams (Beyoncé Feat. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne)

Download the Lil Wayne - No Ceilings mixtape HERE. [mediafire link via hustleGRL who also did the cover artwork] <-- Update (11.1.09): official version with track list expanded by 4 songs!!!!

Sidebar: my download of this mixtape (not from the links above) had some annoying 'DropThatTrack.com' drops sprinkled throughout - are those supposed to be in there or did I download a bootleg version of this mixtape from someone who added those in?

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button