http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 09, 2009

Introducing Ian Kamau - September Nine Mixtape: Volume One & Two 

Photobucket

Now you know I had to support a fellow Ian. Obviously I'm late on this as I should have posted these on September 9th (d'uh) but apparently so was he. I figured I'd make up for it by posting them on October 9th at 9:09pm. Check 'em out - dude got an almost Slick Rick-esque vocal style plus he actually talking about something too. I f-cks with him and not just 'cos his name is Ian and he's from the Tdot!

Download September Nine - Volume One: zshare


Photobucket

Download September Nine - Volume Two: zshare

Both volumes are also available for streaming at his podcast page.


Online:

Ian Kamau
- MySpace | YouTube | Blog | Podcasts

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button