http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Music video: Ke$ha - "Tik Tok" 



Just in time to set off your Saturday night party plans right proper...

Bol's future favorite white girl? Apparently this broad sung on that "Dead or Alive" rap remake that Flo-Rida did recently. I know most of y'all will hate this song but unless I'm completely off, and I can be, this is gonna be a smash! She might actually rap better than Flo-Rida, roffle. Not really, but I think you get my point!

Considering I've heard Lady Gaga and Katy Perry getting spun on the reg' by Enuff and Camillo on Hot 97 in recent times, can I expect to hear this in the mix soon as well though? And hey, KRS: is this Def Jam's fault too? LOL....

[via Idolator]


Online:

Ke$ha - MySpace

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button