http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 02, 2009

DJ Suss One x Memphis Bleek - Signed & Sealed mixtape 

DJ Suss One x Memphis Bleek - Signed &amp; Sealed  Mixtape

I know some of you guys are rolling your eyes at this post. I can't even front and say I checked this out to confirm it was actually any good. I will promise to try and give it at least a quick once-over sometime within the next week if that helps though. If you're pressed for time and only have time to peep one Roc-related mixtape right now , I'd have to stick my neck out and recommend you go with the Young Chris one over this.


Download the DJ Suss One x Memphis Bleek - Signed & Sealed mixtape here. [zshare via Tapemasters Inc] See the art with the track listing here.


Online:

DJ Suss One - Twitter



Related:

Combat Jack: Memphis Bleek to Kanye West“I Want My Spot Back.”

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button