http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We interrupt this program for a special announcement... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Regular readers have probably noticed the frequency of my output on this blog has dropped a fair amount in the past few weeks. The reasons for this are several, (most of them federal... I keed!) but it mostly boils down to the the fact that I recently moved back to the T.dot from NYC after a LONG-ASS time and am taking a time-out to clean house, take stock & reassess what's next in my life. If all goes to plan, things could take some interesting turns over the next year or two but I'll get into that as they (hopefully) manifest. Be clear though: the plan is that posting will continue but probably not on as quite a frequent basis as in the past and with more of a throwback angle to it (but there will still be new stuff too!). In the meantime, not that avid readers really need it but, in case you need suggestions on where to go for a more regular fix of the fly sh-t, hip hop-related or otherwise, besides the obvious, usual suspects, may I suggest:

Please Don't Stare

Hold the Throne


Unkut.com

Grand Good

Combat Jack's Daily Mathematics

Aqua Boogie's Slang Rap Democracy

Traps N Trunks


Mick Boogie & Terry Urban's The Press Play Show

And 'cos I'm back home in Toronto, let me not forget:

Del F. Cowie's Vibes and Stuff

The new City on my Back blog from the Flow 93.5 OTA crew and

1 love T.O.


Shout to Rizoh, Trent, Stone, Ye and 50 too! I know I'm missing tons of others but honestly I'm not running down my whole blogroll now even though I ain't updated it in like over 3 years and I promised to get it done by end of July (yeah, right!).

AddThis Social Bookmark Button