http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Music Video: Torae & Marco Polo - "Party Crashers" 



They annoyed the sh-t outta me with all their f-cking promo emails for leak singles, viral videos and mixtapes leading up to the release of the Double Barrel album but I have to admit, it (kind of) worked. I finally gave in and bought downloaded the album to see what the fuss was all about and I have to say: it was pretty good! If you like bangin' 90's-style, boom bap, hardcore hip hop then this is the album for you. Probably will make my year-end hip hop list. The video above is a good indicator of how the album sounds and is actually pretty good to boot....

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button