http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Throwback music: Justin Timberlake - "Lovestoned (Femi Fem & T-Money Funkateria Remix)" 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not really a true throwback since it's only from 2007 but I was cleaning out my Gmail inbox and came across this. Sh-t is crazy though, especially the last couple minutes. BTW: I think that is Femi from the legendary acid jazz/soul group, The Young Disciples. Check it:

Justin Timberlake - "Lovestoned (Femi Fem & T-Money Funkateria Remix)" [yousendit mp3 download]

I found some more good stuff from inbox archives that I missed over the past couple years that I might post over the next while too so stick around!

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button