http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New video: Chipmunk - "Chip Diddy Chip " 



I guess someone already took that in-the-schoolyard Brit vibe, polished it up and made a real music video from it! This kid is a f-cking star - I bet him and Master Shortie must go at it like the Little Lord Fauntleroy version of 50 & Yeezy battling, LOL! Double LOL at the Tim Westwood cameo in the middle of the video!

I dunno what it is 'cos I used to clown UK rappers (except London Posse and Merlin MC and a few songs by others here and there), but I've been feeling a lot of these UK MC's recently. I think it's 'cos their voices go better with a lot of this electro/hipster type production that's starting to infiltrate hip hop... maybe?

[h/t: A Tribe Called Next]

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button