http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mayer Hawthorne & The County - "Just Ain't Gonna Work Out" 



Due to a weird set of coincidences I'd been home barely a couple of hours in the Tdot yesterday for the holidays and ended up reading about this song, which I had never heard of before today, twice in that time so I checked it out and dug it. And, since it's Stones Throw-affiliated, now I'm sharing it with you:

Mayer Hawthorne & The County - "Just Ain't Gonna Work Out" [direct mp3 link, right click and save as]

I wonder if this record is getting extra attention because of the (possibly) Kanye-inspired limited edition red heart-shaped 45 vinyl? No comment on if this song could apply to recent events in my own life though!

Learn more about Mayer Hawthorne here.

Online:

Mayer Hawthorne & The County - MySpace

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button