http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2008

E-40 - "Break Ya Ankles" Remix Featuring Shawty Lo & Diamond 



I have always f-cked with 40-water but this record is kind of retread of "Snap Yo Fingers." I mean: I rode for Snap Music all day right from the very beginning but is it still hot like that in d*mn near 2009? And especially when its being done by such an iconic Bay Area artists. Tell me if I'm wrong on this one...

E-40 Featuring Shawty Lo & Diamond - "Break Ya Ankles (Remix)" [direct mp3 link, right click and save as]

From The Ball Street Journal album in stores 11/25. BTW: I'm assuming that's Diamond (formerly?) of Crime Mob?

Online:

E-40 - MySpace | Website

Labels: , , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button