http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Game - L.A.X. album trailer 



Featuring the track "House of Pain." This has already done the blog rounds this week but since L.A.X. is dropping next Tuesday, I'm posting it anyway.

I know the standard blog nerd line is to dis Game as chronic name-dropper with an average flow but f-ck that. MC-wise he is WAY underrated IMHO and son did it again: I've been bumpin' a leaked version of L.A.X. for the past week or so and it's a GREAT album, top to bottom just like his first two. Let me put it you like this, Game is smashing two of his recent release rivals: I couldn't even get through that boring-ass GZA album and based on what I heard of the Re-Up Gang album, Clipse need to stop it with the fake G-Unit/Young Jeezy beats, call The Neptunes up and say they're sorry for breaking camp. On top of that, my dude Raheem is on L.A.X. (on the track, "Touchdown") so I gotta rep it out regardless, right?

Online:

ThisIzGame.com

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button