http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 03, 2008

New music: T.I. - "Swing Your Rag" 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
But where's Tip's Louis rag??

Already posted elsewhere and a clean edit, unfortunately but this is a Swizz-produced banger so I had to go in anyway:

T.I. - "Swing Your Rag (clean)" [YSI mp3 D/L link]

From the forthcoming Paper Trail album. I'm really hoping T.I. makes his Blueprint with this one. Not that I don't think he hasn't made at least four incredible albums but dude is so talented that he needs to make that one album that everyone will be forced to concede is an undeniable classic. I'm just sayin'....

(h/t: Brian at the DJ Booth)

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button