http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

DJ D-Nice - The Official Wackness Movie Soundtrack Mixtape 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Classic 90's hip hop and the jazz & soul samples they were created from all mixed lovely by my dude, D-Nice. Perfect for all y'all still mad at Wayne and this new era of hip hop he represents! Download it here. [Megaupload zip file D/L link]

Track listing as follows:

1. Intro (Heath Brothers - Smiling Billy Suite)
2. Nas - One Love
3. The Notorious B.I.G. Feat Method Man - The What
4. Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side
5. A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It
6. Krs-One - I Can't Wake Up
7. Stanley Turrentine - Sister Sanctified
8. BDP - My Philosophy
9. Black Moon - How Many Emcees
10. O.C. - Time's Up
11. Craig Mack - Flavor In Ya Ear
12. Group Home - Supa star
13. Biz Markie - Just A Friend
14. Freddie Scott - (You) Got What I Need
15. Wendy Rene - After Laughter (Comes Tears)
16. Wu-Tang Clan - Tearz
17. Ahmad Jamal Trio - I Love Music
18. Nas - The World Is Yours

Check out The Wackness soundtrack - IN STORES NOW!

Bonus:

Also check out the Diesel cassette-only Wackness mixtape that they were giving out at the screening/party last night. Download it here: Side A | Side B [via Diesel Cult]

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button