http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Street Kings (movie trailer) 



Just finished getting my hair cut. My barber happens to also cut Common's hair (he has hair still?!) so he told me he's just came back from being with Com' on a press junket for this film, Street Kings in LA. I'd never heard of it personally but on the way home I started noticing posters for it all over the subway. The power of word of mouth!

Online: Street Kings - website

Related:


50's in a film with Pacino & DeNiro call Righteous Kill. No wonder the real actors are mad. Some marketing company wanted me to post the trailer for it a while ago. I figure that's like free advertising for them and since I have no personal connection to the project and I'm not much of a 50 fan any more, they should feel free to break me off some guap if they want more love than this.....

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button