http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (trailer) 



I guess this trailer has been out for a minute but I just got up on it this morning after reading the current issue of my Maxim comp subscription (don't ask me why I have that - I have NO idea). This movie looks so bad, it might be good - funnier than the original, which is now a stoner cult classic? Maybe. Yes, I am engaged in some high-minded pursuits this weekend! To save myself some dignity, let me say that this is pretty much a 180 back for actor Kal Penn from his role as Gogol in the more serious-minded The Namesake and the book on which that movie was based, I am currently reading.

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button