http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 12, 2007

VOTE FOR THE KITCHEN!!!! 



Gotta plug the fact that I'm in the running for the First Annual Music Blog Contest run by Nielsen (the cats who operate Soundscan and own the weekly music trade mag Billboard). Click here or on the image above to vote for the Kitchen (listed as 'Notes from a Different Kitchen') 'cos Lord knows, I'm gonna need it going up against some of the serious comp on that ballot. The voting started today and runs for the next month (I think), so don't be mad but I'm probably gonna run plugs for this on a daily basis inbetween the regular posts. You may not comment here (much), but gotdammit go vote for me - aight!

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button