http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Exclusive music: I-Wayne - "Rastafari Liveth (demo version)" 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Off the hip hop beat for a second we're gonna check out some roots reggae right now, something I wish I had more time to get into in general on this site. This is from I-Wayne, a cat who had an unlikely hit on Hot 97 here in NYC back in 2005 with his single, "Can't Satisfy Her":

I-Wayne - "Rastafari Liveth (demo version)" [YSI mp3 link]

This track was actually done prior to the release of I-Wayne’s debut LP Lava Ground but was eventually also voiced by Neil “Diamond” Edwards. His new album Book of Life (cover above) just dropped this past Tuesday but don't ask me why his label wouldn't want to give away a promo mp3 from that album here instead! That would be too obvious, right? The music industry sometimes (*smh*), sigh....

Online:


MySpace | Listen to the album at Giant Step | Watch 'The making of Book of Life' Video here.

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button