http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 19, 2007

New music: Young Buck feat. Outlawz - "Driving Down the Freeway" 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've had this for a hot minute but I forgot to post it straight away. Then I heard it again on the new DJ Drama mixtape which prompted me to come back to it now. Like I said over at Nah Right in the comments section for the new 50 joint and I've said before on this site, Young Buck is the only other artist on G-Unit records even worth discussing. This new track is from the Young Buck Presents: Product Of The South compilation on his new Cashville Records imprint. Check it:

Young Buck feat. Outlawz
- "Driving Down the Freeway" (prod. Hi-Tek) [mp3 audio links: Album verison | Clean radio verison ]

Online:

Young Buck - MySpace

Young Buck clothing line - David Brown Clothing

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button