http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 13, 2007

New music: Kenna - "Say Goodbye To Love" 



My dude Jazzbo put me up on Kenna a while back through the track "Out of Control" which I LOVED. I wasn't really diggin' his last album New Sacred Cow so much after I went back to check it out but, between his new single "Say Goodbye To Love" (listen to it below and watch the video above - it's like the soundtrack to the last 2 weeks of my life) and "Out of Control," I am really checking for the new one Make Sure They See My Face which, it turns out, is dropping this coming Tuesday! WTF?? Hey Universal Music, nice job letting the world know (not) - you couldn't spend even a little of those Amy Winehouse profits on some artist development for the rest of your roster? No wonder the music industry is collapsing. Go cop, 'cos artists like Kenna deserve it. I know I'm gonna.

Kenna - "Say Goodbye To Love" [full audio stream: windows | mp3 snippets: album | instrumental via Juno Records]

So until Tuesday I'll stay listening to In Rainbows like my peoples Bol and Jay Smooth....

Online: MySpace

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button