http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Some music to enjoy while you BBQ this July 4... 

Video for Ciara feat. 50 Cent "Can't Leave Em Alone":



Online: Website | MySpace | BUY the Evolution album featuring "Can't Leave Em Alone" here

And more 50 cent "I Get Money" - will the fourth time be the charm for F50?? (via Eskay)

Keyshia Cole feat. Missy Eliot & Lil Kim "Let it Go" - I know... this has been around for a minute now and it's yet another jack of "Juicy Fruit" but it's starting to get some traction at radio and I LOVE it so f-ck it. (zshare mp3 link via Google Search)

And finally, video clip for Sean Kingston's "Beautiful Girls" - featuring a cameo by my girl Lil Mama (watch carefully).

Me personally, I don't really celebrate July 4th - I subscribe to the PE view of this 'holiday' although you might catch me at the BAM in BK for the Afro-Punk festival paying tribute to the Black Panthers.

Labels: , , , , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button