http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 23, 2007

Rihanna - "Shut Up and Drive" (video) 

I know this video has been out forever in internet time (3-4 weeks) but I just got up on it today cos I'm old school - I saw the replay this morning of it being 'premiered' on yesterday's '106 & Park,' LOL. Now it's my favorite song plus Rihanna get props for doing something a little different/left with urban pop music yet again (sampling New Order this time around??):



Alt link:
YouTube (no embed access, Universal Music Group - WTF??)

UPDATE: step over Farnsworth, Rihanna got the umbrella endorsement game on LOCK! (spotted via my dude, YG)

Online: MySpace | Website | BUY the Good Girl Gone Bad album featuring "Shut Up and Drive" here

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button