http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

UNKLE - "Burn My Shadow" (video) 



First video and single from the third album by original BAPE gear wearer and DJ Shadow mentor James Lavelle due July 24. War Stories features appearances by Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age), 3D (Massive Attack), Ian Astbury of The Cult (on "Burn My Shadow") as well as Lavelle making his vocal debut on an UNKLE album singing on “Hold My Hand” and dueting with Richard File on “Morning Rage.” Recommended if you're f*cking with the latest album (Version) by Mark Ronson.

Also: behind-the-scenes video for "Burn My Shadow" with commentary from James Lavelle and Ian Astbury.

Online: Website | MySpace | Streaming audio for "Burn My Shadow" here.

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button