http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Cliks: Live in NYC tomorrow! 

I'm mostly doing this as a favor for my peoples but since I don't post as much rock ish as I used/want to and these cats are from the T.dot, why not?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Cliks live at the Mercury Lounge tomorrow (May 1) at 9pm. Maybe they'll do the cover of Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River" they have on their MySpace tomorrow?

Online: Website | MySpace | Mercury Lounge website

BONUS:

Check out the new Bay Area band Sir Salvatore who were kind enough to send me a couple mp3 links to some of their music recently:

MP3 - "Projector" | "Public Key" (Be kind, Right Click and Save As)

I was diggin' "Projector" the most out of the two but maybe that's cos it was little bit more on the Strokes tip (are they even cool any more though??)

Online: Website | MySpace

Labels: , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button