http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Where I'll Be Tomorrow Night.... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Unless I'm here instead. It depends on what my homeboy Matt, who's in town for work, wants to do but when you visit the Big Apple you kinda gotta go check out some hip hop, no?

BONUS AUDIO:

Dujeous feat. John Legend "Pro Choice"- from the Game 7 mixtape coming March 20th and the untitled album due this summer. Also check homeboy out live at SXSW next week. For more: Website | MySpace | SXSW

(mp3 by kind permission of Mojo/Dujeous)

I'm STUPID swamped at work so pardon me if the posts get a little thin over the next while (or not)....

Labels: , , , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button