http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 12, 2007

M.I.A. "XR2 (Tigerstyle Remix)" - (BBC Asian Network Exclusive) 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Don't hate, 'cos it's even more music from M.I.A.:

M.I.A. "XR2 (Tigerstyle Remix)" - BBC Asian Network Exclusive [MP3: YSI | zshare stream/download]

Not too bad but I guess homegirl really ain't trying to conquer the American pop charts after all!

Previously on the Kitchen: New M.I.A. - "Bird Flu"

Online: Website | MySpace | BUY music by M.I.A.

(h/t: Evan of Grindin')

Semi-related:
NYC hipst... downtown, cool cat types, go party with The Pack at Sway Lounge TONIGHT with Catchdubs and Certified Bananas on the set. There's NO COVER so why not go through?? Click here for details (flyer details here).

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button