http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Greatest Hip Hop Groups of All Time? 

I really don't get heavy into the list thing (hence the reason why I still haven't done a post on my favorite album of 2006 yet) but someone from MTV sent me this clip last night and I really don't have time or energy to post anything else before I head back to NYC tonight (storm willing):



Like I told them in my response email, I don't care as long as N.W.A, Run-DMC, ATCQ, Wu-Tang Clan and Public Enemy made the cut. Me personally I'd have De La and EPMD on my list too but that's just me - I wouldn't fight anyone over it just like I wouldn't fight anyone who pushed for Outkast either. Peace to Gangstarr, UGK, Above the Law, Fugees, Geto Boys, Cypress Hill, Whodini, Beastie Boys, Pharcyde and a bunch of other acts who are probably worthy too. Who's on your top 10?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button