http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 26, 2007

Links for all y'all crumbs and weasles! 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image courtesy Fader


Too lazy to get my own right about now so let me just swagger-jack some mp3's from some other sites:

Raekwon "My Corner" [MP3 | zshare stream/download] - I swear this is almost good enough that it could have been on Supreme Clientele. This is some vintage classic, souled-out Wu ish. (mp3 via Spine, be kind: right click and save or preview/stream the track courtesy of the zshare link from Eskay)

And via the Tin Man:

T-Pain feat. Yung Joc
"Buy You A Drink - trust me though, this ain't the correct version (or official confirmed song title) but this is a f-cking monster. The T-Pain movement will not be denied. Look for him in new videos by Bow Wow and Birdman/Weezy real soon too.

Young Buck "Get Buck" - best member of G-Unit. Yeah I said it! (Actually I think most people actually agree with that statement anyway....)

Meanwhile getting gear 'n' gadget-orientated:

Bun B
's stylin' on you, son!

Clipse x Capitol 1524 x New Era

Sneak preview: Kanye West’s new apartment

YBI in Liberty City, Miami
for MLK Jr. weekend. (I know - mad late....)

Nike Transformer Sneakers
- WTF?

And via The In Crowd:

Crazy hot book? All Gone - The Finest of Street Culture 2006.

CBGB's chocolates.

While finally: the Soul-Sides.com Guide to Turntables For Digitizing Vinyl - on a related note, do you know that I got the Serato software like 6 months ago and I still ain't install that b-tch yet?!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button