http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 01, 2006

So South Still.... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Young Jeezy feat. T.I. "I Got Money" (prod. DJ Toomp) [MP3: YSI | zshare download/stream] - Hot-d-mn this is ig'nant but incredibly epic, stunning ig'nance!

More: website | MySpace | Buy The Inspiration: Thug Motivation 102 album.

UGK feat. Kool G Rap & Big Daddy Kane "Next Up" (prod. Marley Marl) - I told y'all this was retarded. The UGK: Underground Kings album is now droppping Feb. 2007. Let's hope they make it worth the release push back and do right by these certified legends.

More: website | MySpace | Buy albums by UGK (trust me, cop the whole catalog young un's, it's ALL super tight)

Ridiculously hot Lil Wayne mp3's via Idolator (if they're still up, that is - I bookmarked this one a minute ago). Dude is so fiya right now.... (related: even more from Weezy at JJ's including a "Vans" remix!! And people told me The Pack wasn't hood! But don't get me started on hipster vs. hood hip hop....)

This one is kind of more midwest-ish than strictly down South: is "Pop, Lock & Drop It" by STL's new young gun Huey gonna be the next dance movement to blow after "Chicken Noodle" and "Walk it Out." (related: enter the Huey "Pop Lock" contest here)

That's it for now though - I'm away on business starting this weekend. I'll try to lug my laptop and throw some stuff up but don't hold your breath - there might not be any updates until next Wednesday. So enjoy these other fine sites until then....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button