http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 18, 2006

I think I found my Halloween costume for next year! 

End of year YouTube/video madness....

Funnier than "Lazy Sunday"? From this weekend's Saturday Nght Live: Justin Timberlake x Adam Samberg (I think) - "Dick in a Box":



Bonus: official uncensored version of "Dick in a Box."

I posted this yesterday but didn't really put it fully on blast: Diddy's Kids.

Between those two clips did I just miss the funniest SNL in years??

And just for Christmas: the Hip-Hop Doberman. (spotted via The Bodega)

Finally, I'm not much of a sports nut but I do know the Knicks have been sucking real bad this season but that brawl near the end of the game against the Denver Nuggets this weekend is a new low even for them. (spotted via Rizoh)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button