http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Still on his New York Sh-t?!? 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I checked around a few of my peoples and didn't see this up as an mp3 anywhere but I could be wrong. Compared to that Game remix though this is sounding positively lean if not anemic in terms of guest MC verses:

Busta Rhymes feat. Nas, Papoose, M.O.P. & Labba "New York Sh-t (remix)" - like Diddy this is coming really late in the game too, right? (alternate link: Zshare stream/download)

UPDATE bonus remix: Busta Rhymes "New York Sh-t (Manny Faces/Frank Sinatra "New York, New York" Remix - Clean Edit)" - I posted one of this kid's remixes before. I'm not mad at this one either, the obvious gimmickry of it aside. Tell me what y'all think though - don't just vulture the joint and bounce. (YSI link | Zshare stream/download | Buy the album)

Dretox - unreleased Dr. Dre cuts originally slated for Detox? I've been talking about that album almost as long as I've been doing this site - it's the Chinese Democracy of hip hop. I know some of y'all already have these joints but the re-up for new arrivals is always welcome.

Still Listen has new Clipse, Jeezy, unreleased Wayne, etc.

Off the music for a minute, it looks like we retook the house (edit: and the senate - YES!). More on this later....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button