http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Quit Hating the South.... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ying Yang Twins "Jigglin'" - coon hop or genius club banger music? You decide. (alternate link: zShare stream/download)

Young Jeezy "J.E.E.Z.Y." - mad repetitive and simplistic, yet I'm still K.I.N.D. O.F. F.E.E.L.I.N.G. I.T. for some reason. (alternate link: zshare stream/download | related: Jeezy Has A Bedazzler (And A Mixtape))

Brisco feat. Rick Ross "Opa Loca" - kind of reminds me of that "Clap and Revolve" joint Fat Joe dropped a few months back. Whois this Brisco kid though? (alternate link: zShare stream/download)

UGK "Quit Hating the South" promo t-shirt by Algierz.

A fly Gza t-shirt.

(W)rapping paper.

And finally, for the little dunnies: BAPE x Disney Winnie The Pooh Doll.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button