http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 18, 2006

"I am aware that my live performances have been pretty bad…." 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cassie: the disease or the sympton?


Some music but mostly gear today:

Mad Akon mp3's including the new "Smack That" joint feat. Eminem.

You think you're on it 'cos you know about the Chicken Noodle? C'mon fam, that's almost already old news. It's all about Wu-Tanging now which is blowing up in South Jersey and Philly: peep the music & the dance. (Can't front though, Chicken Noodle is really going mainstream)

Before the Music Dies
or Cassie's career?

Famous Stars and Stripes clothing by Travis Barker.

True Love and False Idols.


Gotta respect Stephon Marbury for trying to take rampant consumerism out of the sneaker game with his $15 Starbury sneaker even though some of my peoeples say kids in the hood won't f-ck with because it's so cheap and Stephon ain't hot like that any more. (spotted via Still Listen...)

Of course I haven't internalized the lesson myself 'cos I still covet these Air Max 360's even though I'm not sure I can pull them them off stylstically.

Do people think BAPE's are cool still? These Iron Man editions have been around for a second, I know.

I'm out for the weekend though. Commentary and links on current affairs next week sometime. Have a good one, y'all.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button