http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 14, 2006

Fresh from the Hamptons... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Snowboard E?

This weekend with a bunch more mp3's 'n stuff...

Beyonce "Ring the Alarm" - what's with all the sirens in songs recently? This record is verging on sounding like a hot mess but I'll f-cks with it.

Christina Aguilera feat. Termanology "Back in the Day (Clean)" - I didn't get to the rap bit in this but I like the production.

E-40 feat. Snoop Dogg & Juelz Santana "U & Dat (remix)" - again, I didn't really play this but the original is a beast so adding Juelz and Snoop can only make it bigger, no?

Method Man "Fall Out" - one word: redonkolous.

Usher feat. Pharrell "Don't Take It Personal" - another verging-on-being-a-hot mess joint. Also sounds like a left-over records from the Confessions sessions.

The Pack "Vans" - the full video (finally!).

Speaking of which...

I meant to talk about this a while ago when I got back into messing with MySpace and saw all the Skateboard P-esque avatars on various DJ pages but now I've finally found the link where I guess they made them on: Create your own Skateboard P character (Spotted via: Straight Outta NYC)

A solid link to a video on Cuban hip hop. (via Exo, thx)

Finally, Gene Simmons, get off Ozzy's nuts.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button