http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"Call me Helen Keller cos I'm a f-cking Miracle Worker...." 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Maybe I'm just crazy swamped at work and am missing it but it feels like there's not much poppin' right now outisde of the Isareal-Lebanon war but here's a few non-current affairs links I found worth posting:

First off, my man Big Hutch (aka Cold 187um), welcome home.

Justin Timberlake feat. T.I. "My Love" - somebody in Atlantic's A&R or Biz Affairs dept. needs to be fired for leaking this (although I hear there's "clean" versions going around too.)

Oh Word's Wu-Peanuts Galleries.

Streetwear t-shirts makers warrant a cover story in the New York Times magazine - c'mon, WTF??

And finally, Entourage fans: The Best of Ari Gold. (spotted via Rome)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button