http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blame it on the Boogie Man.... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

New mp3 leaks from the Outkast Idlewild soundtrack album - "Hollywood Divorce" feat. Snoop Dogg & Lil Wayne and "The Train" feat. Scar & Sleepy Brown. Google them cos they're everywhere. Wait til you hear Big Boi's "Peaches" featuring Sleepy Brown though - crazy!

And the return of Mos Def with "Boogie Man" - but do people still care?

Monica "A Dozen Roses" - great jack use of Curtis Mayfield's "The Makings Of You" (prod. by Missy Elliott)

Janet Jackson feat. Nelly "Call on Me (Lil Jon remix)" - I guess the original is already bricking?

A classic Pete Rock & CL Smooth Sprite commerical. (spotted via Unkut)

And in vintage Pete Rock-related video news: the video for InI's "Fakin' Jax" - I swear I've never seen this before in my life. (spotted via Wes's. BTW: lots of good stuff there recently - peep it.)

More videos via my MySpace page:

- Behind-the-scenes at The Pack's "Vans" video shoot.

- A rough 1st edit of the Too $hort album TV spot.

Meanwhile I've been meaning to do a post mentioning the Harvard-educated current "It" producer (and man behind the Cassie smash "Me & U") Ryan Leslie for a minute now but the Fader blog beat me to it.

And to go with your bobblehead doll - the Mac Dre sneaker. (spotted via Catchdubs)

Finally, Arthur Lee (of Love) - R.I.P.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button