http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 13, 2006

"Put Your Hoodie On and Thug It On Out" 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

New music via HipHopGame.com:

- Trick Daddy "I Pop (Full version)" - I like it but I get the feeling this will be a love it or hate it proposition for many. I've already seen some cats killin' Disco D's production.

- Fat Joe "Clap and Revolve" - is this enough to get people to give a damn about Joey Crack again?

- Jojo Pellegrino feat. Papoose "92" - "On the real" Jojo bodies NYC's Great Hope for 2006 on this Marley Marl/Nas/Screwball remake but when it was his time to blow back in 2001 with Violator at his back, it never happened. Something to consider for the Drama King and his young Padawan learner?

Diddy "Gettin' Off (clean version)" - I'm feeling the James Brown-meets-Uptown production flavor but is this gonna go - as a first single?!

I'm kind of late on this one but download Mr Kamoji's I-Jonez DJ Premier Primo Cuts mixtape here.

Omarion
"Entourage" - also been around for a minute, this is my current guilty pleasure single. (Windows 128k | Quicktime 128k)

DJ Clue feat. Jadakiss "Thug It Out (clean version)" (prod. Swizz Beats I think) - I like it but does anyone care outside of the tri-state?

Speaking of which, for my old school, thirty-and-over heads: Class of 89, new music from Mr Long (aka Mista Lawnge of Black Sheep) . (spotted via Hello World)

Rick Ross' Port of Miami album previewed.

The Young Hov Project

Alifes - folks a lot cooler than me say these are that next ish in sneakers. They're the shoe of choice for The Pack when they're not rockin' they "Vans."

A Zinedine "Zizou" Zidane soccer headbutting game. (h/t: Greg)

And finally, if you missed them on Tuesday night at SOB's or this AM on Hot 97, tune in tomorrow at 8am to hear Clipse (pictured above) on Power 105 with Big Tigger and Egypt.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button