http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 05, 2006

We Have the Beats You've Been Looking For... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For the weekend:

Consequence featuring John Legend & Miri-Ben Ari "I've Been Waiting On You" - his first single for Kanye's G.O.O.D. (Getting Out Our Dreams) record label. Also download the new The Cons Vol.3 Da Comeback Kid mixtape here.

"Everyday I'm Hustlin', Everyday I'm Hustlin'" "I'm Up in Lil Haiti, I'm Up in Lil Haiti" - Smitty tries to see if lightning will strike twice with his new very Rick Ross-sounding "Lil Haiti" single.

Fat Joe "Damn" - this is hot but does anyone care any more?

There's a "Vans" dis record already?? This ish ain't even break out of the Bay yet outside of a few interwebs champions here and there.

Free Lil Kim! "Dirty n Deep" Debbie Harry's tribute to the Queen Bee.

Sean's select list of songs that have sampled Soulsonic Force's "Looking for the Perfect Beat."

And I don't even know what to say about this one: video of Tom Cruise doing the Yung Joc "motorcycle dance" on BET's 106 & Park. (spotted via Young Barat)

But to end, here's a CONTEST: anyone interested in a FREE copy of the brand new Best of Got it For Cheap Clipse mixtape featuring the best tracks from their two hipster acclaimed mixtapes, email me (see top left sidebar menu for the address) over the weekend and I'll select a winner at random on Monday (subject line: Clipse Mixtape Contest).

AddThis Social Bookmark Button