http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 26, 2006

"If you wanna come and cop then you got to chirp me...." 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kanye: the God MC? Yeah, I know yall saw this like 50 hours ago!

Harlem, sit the f-ck down? Cam'ron “I Don't Write Either” - he is gonna get CLOWNED for this after all the smack he talked about Hovi being a biter a few days ago. Jay, you right, fam - be easy. No need to respond now.

Or Uptown, represent again? New Bathgate joints: "I Got Dat Workie" & "Now Go" - dude is so NICE. I wish people still gave a f-ck about NYC MC's so cats like him, Grafh and Jae Millz had a shot at even a little success. Now you have to do a bad impersonation of Paul Wall or Luda to get any shot at airplay, even on Hot 97 in their home market. (Both tracks from the brand new Bathgate & Fats Split Decision CD in STORES NOW. And don't forget to peep my own Supreme Clientele label 12" on the kid.

Old but worth peepin' as it never was officially released as a single here in the US - the video for "Millionaire" by Kelis feat. Andre 3000. (via Baby Sam yet again)

The T-Pain movement will not be stopped despite the naysayers out there. C-Rena already has the answer record to his "I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper)" single that's blowin' right now: "In Love With A Tipper" (related: Respect. My.Gangsta!)

Rollie's "Wild 100" part II & part III

Slang Official - Raekwon's new website.

America's Next Top Model star Tocarra's King magazine photo spread.

Serch is my man but is there really demand for a clock/doll of him in 2006?

Also via The Fader: info on The Clipse live in NYC in March. Love the group but seriously, are they any good live? I have my doubts....

And via Rolling Stone: the return of Pimp C.

While finally, via Boing Boing: a three-year-old smoker - WTF?!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button